- Fencing and enclosures in outdoor areas, where you need a solid material, which at the same time provides good light and you can see through
- Skridsikring af gangarealer, trapper og ramper
- Architecture, decor and design. Opportunity to construct special expressions and aesthetics
- Support material to hold a filter medium in place (e.g. knitted wire mesh in a cassette)
- Sorting of raw materials
- Filtration of raw materials
- Drying of agricultural materials
Expanded metal is a product with high strength and at the same time comes at a relatively low price, as the production costs can be kept at an efficient level.
Expanded metal is made from a single metal plate, and therefore the material is suitable for further processing such as cutting and pressing.
If you are looking for a more open fencing option WebNet-products is an interesting alternative.
WestCoast Technique offers expanded metal products at a competitive price and in the right quality, for projects where the elements are clearly defined and described.
Please include the following information, so we can make a quotation for your project:
- Width and length of each element (outer dimensions)
- Requested sheet thickness
- Desires for mesh opening and structure (width and length). Ie. how the holes should be
- Requested material
- Amount of each type
Based on this information, we can advise which standard products are available that come closest to the desired product. And the possibilities if the elements are to be custom-made.
If you need offers based on architect drawings, we need the expanded metal elements to be defined in a detailed list containing the above information. We usually do not have the opportunity to make offers solely on the basis of architectural drawings.
Expanded metal is made by punching grooves in a steel plate and subsequently stretching the steel so that the grooves are pulled out. It can be made in several types and patterns, and is often used as an alternative to perforated sheet and wire mesh.
Expanded metal are produced in i.a.:
- Stainless steel
- Plain steel
- Hot dip galvanized steel
- Painted mild steel